Flex Jr.™ Tension System
$ 1,000.00 USD
Stretch cells in a single baseplate or in real-time with a microscopy device:
- Smaller capacity, computer-regulated bioreactor that applies cyclic or static tensile strains to cells cultured in vitro.
- Regulated vacuum pressure deforms flexible membranes in a single Flexcell® 6-well culture plate and in Flexcell® microscopy devices.
- In vivo tissue strains and frequencies simulated to view real-time responses in cells from muscle, lung, heart, blood vessels, skin, tendon, ligament, cartilage, and bone.
- State-of-the-art digital valve automatically regulates and maintains pressure for a specified strain regimen.
- System works with StageFlexer®, StageFlexer® Jr., and FlexFlow™ microscope devices.
- Multiple frequency, amplitude, and waveform changes can be programmed in one regimen.
- Available waveforms: static, sinusoidal, heart stimulation, triangular, square and custom
- Flex Jr.™ Tension FlexLink®
- Laptop computer
- FlexSoft® Flex Jr.™ Software
- Single Plate Baseplate Kit
- Tubing and Adaptor Kit