FX-5000C™ Compression System
Computer-regulated bioreactor that applies cyclic or static compression to 3D cell-seeded constructs or tissue samples in vitro.
- Positive air pressure used to yield up to 14 lbs of applied force (Min. force resolution of 0.1 lbf)
- In vivo tissue strains and frequencies simulated in 3D constructs or tissue samples from muscle, lung, heart, blood vessels, skin, tendon, ligament, cartilage, and bone
- Samples compressed between a piston and stationary platen using either a BioPress™ culture plate or StagePresser™ microscope device
- Multiple frequencies ranging from 0.01-5.0Hz, amplitude, and waveform changes programmed within one regimen
- Four FlexLink® controllers can be driven with one FX-5000™ Compression System
- Runs on FlexSoft® FX-5000™ software compatible with Windows 7