FX-6000T™ Tension System
A computer-regulated bioreactor that uses vacuum pressure and positive air pressure to apply cyclic or static strain to cells cultured on flexible-bottomed culture plates.
- Applies a defined, controlled, static or cyclic deformation to cells growing in 3D or monolayer
- Allows users to simulate in vivo tissue strains and frequencies in vitro
- State-of-the-art digital valve automatically regulates vacuum pressure and positive air pressure for specified strain regimen
- Mimics in vivo conditions in cells from muscle, lung, heart, vascular vessels, skin, tendon, ligament, cartilage, and bone.
- FlexSoft® FX-6000™ software allows for multiple frequency, amplitude and waveform changes to be programmed in one regimen
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Use Bioflex® culture plates with cylindrical loading posts to apply equibiaxial strain
- Use Uniflex® culture plates with Arctangle® loading posts to apply uniaxial strain
- Gradient strain or unconstrained distention achieved by removing loading stations
- Drives up to 4 Flexlink® Controllers with 1 FX-6000T™ Tension System
- Available waveforms: static, sinusoidal, heart stimulation, triangular, square and custom