Observe cells stretching in real time with either an upright or inverted microscope!
• Can be used with the FX-5000™, FX-6000™ and Flex Jr.™ Tension Systems
• Cells are grown on a 54mm diameter silicone membrane with a total growth surface area = 22.9 cm2
• Cells in a StageFlexer I® device can be viewed on a standard or inverted microscope
• Device can be directly attached to any microscope stage
• Membrane stretch ranges from 1.6% up to 12%
• Requires smaller Z-direction measurement to meet focal distance needs
• Easy to use and setup (5 components parts)