A single-well embodiment of the BioFlex® culture plate designed to allow the user to observe signaling responses to strain in real time on a microscope stage.
- Applies strain to cells in real time using upright microscope stage.
- Achieve over 14% substrate elongation
- Consists of a single 35 mm well with a matrix bonded silicone rubber membrane
- Works with the full range of Flexcell® Tension Systems
- Achieve gradient biaxial strain by freely deforming membrane in open chamber
- Apply equibiaxial strain to membrane by using a cylindrical loading post in chamber