A system solution that allows users to apply fluid shear stress to cells in culture with laminar, pulsatile or oscillating flow.
- Uses a computer-controlled peristaltic pump to regulate shear stress from 0-35 dynes/cm2
- Works with the Osci-Flow® Flow Controller to regulate oscillating and pulsatile fluid flow
- Culture cells on special matrix-coated Teflon rimmed 25 mm × 75 mm × 1.0 mm Culture Slips®
- Analyze effects of fluid flow on cell alignment, mRNA and protein expression, and signaling pathways
- Remove with quick disconnect fittings for easy cleaning after use
- Streamer device is autoclavable
- Run up to six slides in parallel at one time